Friday, April 20, 2012

What kept me going at 5 am.

Katy Perry - hot and cold
Adele - rumor has it
Spearhead - say hey (I love you)
U2 - beautiful day
Coldplay - paradise
Adele - rolling in the deep

Those were the top from my playlist this morning. I usually like one note wonders pop because of the simple moving lyrics and beat. Also listening to songs with words helps the monotony of the treadmill that early in the morning. I used to listen to disc 1 of DJ Sasha's global underground Ibiza but have moved away. However I may go back once I start the long runs. His albums really help you to get in the zone. It took 50 minutes to get there this morning. Hopefully as I get back into training it will happen sooner!

I completed 4:1 of the couch to 10k and thought it was pretty easy!

Anyone else doing it too?

How was your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment